ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 is the world’s most successful standard addressing best practice in the application of quality management systems. The ISO 9001 standard has become the international reference for an Organization of any size or any sector to demonstrate their ability and expertise to perform. The ISO 9001 standard helps you develop a Quality Management System (QMS) to meet your customers' quality requirements, while continually improving operational processes. Since the standard is neither industry- nor product-specific, it may be used by any organization that provides a product or service.
The standard is based on principles which are customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the development of a process based quality management system. Eight key quality management principles of ISO 9001:2008 are:
- Customer focused organisation
- Continual improvement.
- Involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- Systematic approach to management
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
The standard emphasizes the need for an organisation to continually monitor their own processes and systems, with many clauses making reference to self monitoring or measurement or both.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
Ability to win more business
- An important step in the road to Total Quality Management.
- Ensures sustained customer satisfaction by producing, delivering services and providing support functions that meet customer's needs and expectations.
- Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through continual improvement in systems and products' /services quality
- Opportunities for export market
- It increases credit in the market
- Reduction in customer complaints
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Continually improve overall performance
- Facilitates the organization to become a customer-focused organization.
Please feel free to contact us for ISO 9001 certification